A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cash it in Baby!!!

Okay, for those of you who have ever heard Johnny Cash sing you know that he has this distinctive sounding voice. I really like his voice. If I remember correctly, my dad really liked Johnny Cash.

Well, I have to say that just last night Orey had me listen to a You Tube video and I was blown away! It practically brought tears to my eyes! Is seems that there is a 15 year old (probably 16 by now) by the name of Vince Mira who sings amazingly like Johnny. I was stunned and I was sure that it was some kind of trick but it looks like he is the real deal folks.

If you are interested you can go to You Tube and put in the name Vince Mira to view a video. I can almost gurantee that if you are a Cash fan you will love this kid.

So, go to You Tube and check it out. Unless of course Deborah (my blog techie) knows how to post the videos to my blog.....hint hint.

Chat with you all later and enjoy the show.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I will have to do some research on it, but it can be done. I've done it with videos from my camera, and I think it's the same thing. You just need to add a page element (from your layout page) and select add video. Then I think you just need the link to the youtube video and promise that you're not using it to make money and all that jazz.

Try it out and if it doesn't work let me know and I'll help.

So guess what? For enrichment we're teaching blogging, and guess who they asked to be the teacher? Yours truly:)

Maura said...

what am I? chopped liver? I can do that kind of stuff too ma....geesh!

o well. :) it's always neat to find things like that!

side note: wonder what people who like chopped liver say instead? hehe