A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The conculsion of "Stupid Games".

Yay! It is DONE! The issue is resolved. They finally took their ball and went home :)

I can's say I am overly pleased with their technique for this outcome but it is much better than what they thought was going to happen. I guess they did not figure they had a strong enough case so they went a different route that helps them save face and does not damage me in any way.

Thanks to those of you who supported me. I really appreciate it. Hopefully, I won't need that support again :)

2 comments:

Maura said...

I'm glad they backed off. :)

Unknown said...

HURRAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!! That much closer! :0-)