A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Change anyone?

So, most everyone knows that Eric is 4 years old. He really is a thinker and likes to reason things out. As most 4 year olds, one of his most favorite words is "why?'. So, slong with this huge desire to know everything around him also comes the 4 year old perception of what things are.

Eric has a few little piggy banks that he fills with change that he finds around the house or out in the car or wherever. Sometime we drop coins just so he will have the opportunity to find them. I guess it pays to be short. Well, Eric is a man that likes to know what he is worth at any given time and likes others to know too so he will randomly bring out his money and ask if you would like to see it.

The other day Marina and Orey were standing in the living room when Eric came in and asked his daddy if he would like to see his nickels. Orey said "Sure buddy". So Eric reaches down like he is going to pull them out of his pockets but instead lifts up his shirt and says "See daddy, there's my nickels". Orey looked at him and said "those are called nipples and we don't go around showing them to people".

Does any one have any spare change I can have? :~)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

That makes me laugh so hard! Oh my gosh. Did Dad keep a straight face? I wouldn't have been able to.

Maura said...

I forgot about that and read that in the middle of work...thanks very much!!!

to follow up, Reana was asked in school by a guy if she had a nickel he could borrow. Reana, being inevitably a Crounk says "ya, I got two but I ain't given them to you!" Course he didn't get it but we thought it was pretty funny!