A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The most AMAZING husband EVER!

I have not been sleeping well for the last several weeks. Don't know why but there it is. Yesterday I came home from work, fed the family and then asked Orey if he would mind if I laid down for a few. The was 5:20pm. He had church meetings at 6:45 and Wednesday is his double shift at work. He asked if I was taking a nap. I told him no, I was probably just going to read for an hour-ish for some "me" time.

The next thing I know it is 3:15am! I asked Orey (in the morning) if he went to his meetings. He said no, he called and told them he would not be at church meetings and then called and got someone else to take his second shift. He said that I did not look well last night and he knew I needed the sleep. He is sooooo good to me!

2 comments:

Maura said...

what a wonderful daddy I have. :) You guys both are so good to each other. I love that we have that example to help us find our own eternal partners.

Love ya

Unknown said...

I love how you both take care of each other. Yours is an inspiration to others. Love you! p.s.... hope you are feeling better.