A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Civic Minded Police force of Carson City

Tonight we were heading to our church building to participate in our annual Halloween Trunk n treat activity. Which by the way was super fun. Maura and the girls (in their cute costumes) cam down, mom and dad where there with their scary decorations (AWESOME), and the kids looked good in their costumes, especially JadaLynn as Yoda and Alexander as Luke Skywalker when he carried Yoda around during training.

Anyway, on our way to the church we have to drive by the high school. Eric pipes up and says "I drive by here every morning on the school bus on my way to school". I said "yep, you sure do". Then he says "sometimes the police officers are out here teaching the high school students. They even show them their guns and everything". Alexander and I looked at each other and worked very hard not to laugh. Then I said "Buddy, that is really nice that our police officers are so civic minded they teach the big kids". He said "yep, it sure is nice of them".

So, the next time you come across one of Carson City's finest, please take a minute to thank them for taking time out of their day to teach the high school students. :~)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Eric is so funny! That's like the time Eric was sure the man on the motorcycle was a spy because he was dressed all in black. That kid sure has an imagination. The good thing is, he's still innocent, so it wouldn't occur to him the high school students are doing anything bad.

Unknown said...

HAHHAAA! I love your stories! and next time I find myself in CC, I will keep it mind to Thank one of those civic minded police officers!