A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yay for Eric!

Eric got two awards today!!

One for Citizenship for getting 3's and 4's on his citizenship conduct. He also got an Excellent Attendance award. That one you get when you have not missed, nor been late for, more than 1 or 2 days for the semester.

Yay Eric! We are proud of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAY Eric! That is AAAAAAAAWWWWEsome! Sending you a big fat hug from Alaska!

Maura said...

wahoo...keep that going in HS and he might qualify to win a car. :)

Deborah said...

Seriously? They can win a car?! They never did anything like that when I was in high school. If they had, maybe I wouldn't have used my parent-sanctioned ditch days.

Yay for Eric! Way to go him. Of course, it says a lot about the parents too you know. It's not easy getting a child to school every day on time.