A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

RIP 2010, Welcome 2011

Dear 2010,

Rest in Peace. You deserve it after working sooo hard. I say good riddance to the bad, thank you to the good, and here's to hope for the future!

2010 brought many wonderful events and people into the Crounk family life. We have truly been blessed and I cannot imagine it being even more so in 2011. However, the Lord has a way of of making me feel like each year that has just passed has been the best to date. I hope the pattern continues.

To you and yours, I hope so many good things happen to you that that you are so tickled pink that it makes you laugh so hard you wet your pants!

3 comments:

Maura said...

2010 was a personal favorite of mine! :D

love you

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Sister! I love the new family picture. What a beautiful family you have. All of you are inspirations to me.Have a wonderful New Year!

Deborah said...

Uh, amen to everything minus the pants wetting part. With a one-year-old, I get my fair share of bodily fluids gone astray, thank you very much. :)