A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Do you ever wish you could be something you are not?

If you answered "no" to that question then I say "you go Girl (or guy)!!". I, on the other hand, cannot answer no. I love my life and it is a good life. I like who I am. Sometimes, I just don't like "how" I am. There are things about me that I wish I could change. Things like how I handle money, or how I have no couth, or how I step on toes and feelings. It's not as if I enjoy doing ridiculous stuff, it just seems to come to me naturally...and I hate it. But yet I do it.

My saving grace is that my family loves me and accepts me. They don't always like me when I do things, and I can't blame them, but they love me because they know it is not something I do to be hurtful. I am grateful for them and for the forgiveness they extend me continously.

Thank you and I love you.

2 comments:

Maura said...

Well your craziness and ability to get in there and get things done outwiegh the other stuff. :)

Love you!

Unknown said...

heheeheeee! LOVE Maura's comment!

As for wishing...yes, all the time. I wish I was better expressing myself. Sometimes I will say something or write something, always with good intentions!, that I will OBSESS over until I drive myself batty, because it came out soooooooo wrong...