A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A 4-year old's Mother's Day gift

We just got home from church and Eric is just chomping at the bit to give me one of my mother's day gift that he made in Sunbeams at church. He hands me a little folded box made from paper and then stood anxiosly by my side while I opened it. I sat down in the chair and laid the paper box on the desk, then carefully undid the fastening flaps so I would not rip the box.

I opened to box, the flaps and folds laid out flat on the desk and there sitting in the middle were 10 Hershey's kisses and a half eated potato chip. He looked at the booty for a minute, says "Hey, that's my chip", snatches it up and pops it in his mouth. As soon as he is done he looks at me and says "Happy Mother's day mommy, do you like your present?". Marina and I were laughing so hard! I would have to say that it just might be one of the best Mother's Day presents I will probably ever receive from him. What a memory!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You can just imagine what it was like for him in Sunbeams when he made that. He probably made your present then went to eat his chip and thought, "Where did that go? I know I didn't finish it. Hmmm..."
Haha. So funny! I had all of Tyler's family laughing. His mom said you're probably the only mom who got kisses AND a chip.

Maura said...

that is super cute. How nice of him to take the chip back and leave you all the chocolate. :)