A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day is not just for Moms

Happy Mothers day to all of you! "All of you" you might ask. Yes, to all of you no matter what age and what gender, if you have ever had the opportunity to "mother" another soul. "Mothering" is not about giving birth or even adopting a child.

If you ask anyone what the word "mother" means to them you might get responses such as: loving, feeds me, tucks me in, sings to me, buys my clothes, is there when I need her, listens to me, prays with me, urges me to do the best I can, enjoys my company, is someone I can count on, loves me unconditionally no matter what I do or say, teaches me things, tends to me when I am sick, etc....get the picture?

I say that you if you have ever had the opportunity to be influential in shaping another's life whether it is as a mother, sister, brother, father, friend, teacher, babysitter, aunt, uncle, grandparent, or anything else.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Thanks.
Happy Mother's Day to you too, Mommy.