A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Monday, January 25, 2010

YAY FOR ALEXANDER!

Well, I have to post this on my blog because I don't want to steal Alexander's thunder on Facebook. Plus, Deborah does not Facebook. Alexander called night last night around 10pm. He was really excited because he had his first audition with Westminster Choir. Apparently, you have to go through a series of auditions but they accepted him after the first one! Way to go Alexander! This is the same group that Keith sings with and he absolutely loves it. Last year they took "World" in the competition in England.

I am very proud of him.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Lucky for you I heard it from the horse's mouth. And yes, that means I just called Alexander a horse. :) I'm excited for him too.

Maura said...

Wahoo! that awesome. Way to go brodder