A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LOVE AND KISSES! ALL FROM LITTLE MISSES

Maura and Brian had a dilema. Open house/meet the new teacher at the kids' school was coming up. They are 2 parents with 3 kindergarteners so Maura asked if I would come represent one of the girls at school.

Yesterday I went to Reno where I had the honor of presenting myself as Bethanie's Grandmother to her teacher. It was an emotional moment for me and it was really sweet. Bethanie was so pleased and grinned ear to ear as I was introduced to her friends and teacher. And she could not stop hugging me and telling me she loves me. A very AWESOME time!

When I got home from the school activity JadaLynn was crawling around so I picked her up and loved on her while talking with her dadddy. She is so cute that I gave her kisses. After I gave her kisses she started making the "kissy" sounds and movements with her lips. So I had to kiss all over her cheeks again. She grabbed my face and turned her mouth and planted her mouth right on my lips. That was AWESOME! I got my first kiss from JadaLynn. A good evening all around.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

AAAWWWWW!!! How SWEEEEETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marina said...

That made me tear up! But that was really cute!