A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Interior Decorator

I would like to give a special shout out to my interior decorator...Deborah Andreasen! For you 2 or 3 people who read my blog, if you have enjoyed the visual enhancements that occasionally come my way and surpriseme, it is because Deborah has been taking care of it.

Thanks Deborah.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Hey, no prob bob. As you can see, I've given up on my own blog, but there's no reason YOU can't be hip! :)

Unknown said...

heeheeheee.. too cute. Love the blogs Reeni! I don't get on here as often as I should but when I do I love to read the blogs you and your beautiful and talented girls put on here. Love ya bunches! :0-)