A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Monday, August 23, 2010

My Wish for You

I have the most wonderful spouse in the whole world! He cares for me and loves me above all else save the Lord. I know that my name is safe in his mouth. I know my heart is safe in his love. I know my physical well being and needs are safe in his hands. I know that my family's love is safe in his heart.

He is everything to me. How grateful I am that he is my husband and eternal companion.

My wish for you is that you will know that kind of love and security in your life, if you have not already. Everyone deserves to allow themselves to be the recipient of such a blessing.

1 comment:

Feliz Family Postings said...

you said it all, you both are each others soul mates for life and eternity. I am glad you have the security, love, trust, and respect in your marriage.