A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Dreams

I love good dreams. The kind that are vivid and involve emotions. I had one of those last night. It was great! There was dialogue and hugging and I got to see Deborah as well as a bunch of other family members. It was great! Of course, as with most of my dreams, there was some weirdness in there too. It also had (who I think was) Holly Madison in it. Again, Weird. Any who, it was a good one. The only down part...it was in THE house which I hate dreaming about. However, this time it wasn't spooky and I wasn't alone so that seems like a good sign for a change :)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Yay! Hugs and loves for me!

Maura said...

WOOT WOOT. yay for good dreams.