A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still waiting...

So, my last post talked about the games people play. I just want to update that we are still waiting for some kind of movement to get this taken care of. I spoke to one of the parties involved and she said nothing has been sent over yet. It could be months. MONTHS!!!! I think it is ridiculous that there is not a time limit on this type of thing. One would think so. Oh well. She said not to worry about it.....right.

Anyway, that is the update.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Well...I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty confused. I thought I knew what you were talking about, but now I'm lost.

Either way, I can tell you are very frustrated, and I'm sorry. Let me know what I can do to help.

Maura said...

ya why do they make such a big deal out if it in the first place and then tinker off on it. Rude and inconsiderate!