A Woman's Wealth

If a woman's wealth were measured by the love her family has for her, I hope I would be counted among the richest of the world!

If a woman's wealth were measured by how much love she has for her family, I know I would be at the top of the list.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stupid Games

Don't you just love it when you become an unwilling player in someone's ridiculous, childish, asanine, stupid game? Then they talk about you behind your back to people. Brother. Sometimes it doesn't matter how far you are out of gradeschool, someone always makes you feel like you are back in 3rd grade with them. Heavy sigh. Only good thing as far as I can see is that usually, what goes around, comes around....eventually.

Hopefully, all will turn out well. We'll see.

3 comments:

Maura said...

Ya Karma is a nice friend.....when she's visiting someone else of course!

I'm sorry you are stuck in all that crapola

Feliz Family Postings said...

what happened? who and why stupid games?

Deborah said...

That's why I'm a hermit.